- Investigation management system.
- ATC, ATM, safety management and maintenance systems examination and testing
- Liaison with other authorities
- Securing of records, recordings and samples.
- Incident Notification
- Securing documentation
- Responsibilities of the State
- Responsibilities of the investigator in charge
- Checklist on assistance
- Format and content of the notification.
- Legality of investigating personnel involved
- Human factor
- tracing hazards or deficiencies
- Identification of all immediate and underlying systemic causes and/or contributing factors of the incident.
- Recommendation of appropriate safety actions
- Determination of the facts, conditions and circumstances
- completion of an investigation
- safety recommendation
- final report
Understand the concept of investigating an air incident & finding reason (s) by stating that it is not the purpose of an investigation to apportion blame or liability. Any judicial or administrative proceedings to apportion blame or liability shall be separate from any investigation conducted under the provisions of Annex 13.
Senior-level personnel involved in air traffic management, investigators, pilots , air traffic controllers, flight and ground engineers